Red Tree Frog
This frog is commonly found in gardens, around houses, under garden pots, on windows etc., so is unlikely to be confused with cane toads, but may also be found crossing wet roads at night.
- Body size to four centimetres
- Reddish brown or pale grey-brown back with or without some dark streaks on each side of lower back
- Darker stripe along side of head and sometimes body
- Flattened body with discs on fingers and toes
- Very smooth moist skin
- Short head with rounded snout.
This is a legacy website. Content is not being updated but is kept as an archive.
Updated NRM information is now held in the NQ Dry Tropics NRM Information Portal at http://nrm.nqdrytropics.com.au/.
while corporate information about NQ Dry Tropics is held on our main website at http://www.nqdrytropics.com.au